£60000 - £70000 per annum + car, laptop, phone
about 1 month ago
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of construction and building products. They have thrived over the past few months, despite covid and are looking to bring on a Technical Sales Manager as part of their strategic plan, to continue their success in to 2021.
- Technical background in refrigeration, air conditioning, chillers or building services
- Qualification such as: Mechanical Engineering degree (BEng / MEng), Diploma or City and Guilds equivalent in refrigeration and air conditioning or a diploma or HND in building services or construction
- Experience of installing pipework and associated refrigerant systems, preferably in to food manufacturing or process industries
- £55,000 to £60,000 + commission
- Realistic earnings: £70,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Progression in to management role
Interested? Please apply for a confidential conversation
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.