Up to £20000 per annum + pension, holiday
16 days ago
Interviewing NOW - immediate start!
This is a good opportunity for someone to join a forward thinking organisation that has continued to grow throughout the last 12 months. The business continually look to promote from within and there are countless examples of this; so if progressing your career is important to you please apply.
- Salary £20K
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities and access to global training courses and opportunities across the company
A busy role that will include manual handling, warehouse picking, van deliveries, telephone & email order taking.
Mon - Fri - Days
- Assisting with trade counter sales / telephone and online orders
- Providing customer service, advice
- Managing inventory stock - 1000's of product lines of engineering parts, components, consumables
- Carry out warehouse operations such as order picking
- Receiving and shipping stock
- Performing local deliveries with company vehicle
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Full driving license - Essential
- Strong computer skills
- Some appreciation of engineering products/tools/consumables
- Able to lift packages that may weigh up to 20 kgs
- Ambition to progress career
It is likely you will have held a similar position such as: trade counter sales, Internal Sales, customer support, customer service assistant or production operative, warehouse operative.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.