30k ote 1st 12 months
about 1 month ago
14 Feb 00:00
At White Recruitment our Health and Social Care team are on a mission to grow with their thriving demand, so we need to create more specialist recruiters. If you're in the hospitality industry - manager, team leader or supervisor looking for a new career, with new challenges - office hours and no weekends then this is for you.
You'll deliver first class customer service to our valued clients and candidates, to help achieve our aim to be the number 1 recruiter of choice with a highly talented, career driven team at the forefront - could you be our next specialist recruiter in our Health and Social Care team?
WR founded in 2008 and have been growing year on year. We develop managers from within, our team are highly ambitious and driven with excellent business acumen. Some of our best team members have come from team leaders, supervisors and managers in the hospitality industry. You'll work with the best systems, best managers and have extensive and dynamic training. We work strategically and proactively, giving you the freedom to build your business your way. Does this describe you?
With your growth mindset and dedication to achieving your absolute potential, you'll confidently and naturally manage and create relationships with clients and candidates. Building your professional reputation and positioning yourself as a specialist in the industry. You'll need to be self motivated and not deterred easily.
- Predominantly office based but encouraged to outwardly meet clients
- 360 recruitment process
- Secure and manage exclusivity relationships
- Using social media to hunt and place appropriate candidates
- Business Development Management
- Consult your candidates through their interview and onboarding process
Recruitment is a tough business, you'll need to be a goal setter and relentless to achieve. No day is the same, persistence and commitment is key! Team leader, supervisors and managers in the hospitality industry - this is the next step you are looking for.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Office Hours
- Free lunch, fruit and refreshments daily
- Career Development
- 1st year OTE of £30K
- Comprehensive training and e-learning
- Company incentives such as employee of the month and High Flyers Club corporate hospitality days out
- Pension scheme and health cash plan
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy