£21000 - £25000 per annum + Van, training, overtime
19 days ago
Trainee Service Engineer / Junior Service Engineer / Improver required to join as Engineers Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity as full training is offered.
- You will already have some electrical or mechanical engineering experience and qualifications e.g. C&G, apprenticeship, HNC or similar. Though qualifications are not essential.
- It is likely you will have some form of site / field based work experience
- You will be keen to become a field service engineer
- Full driving licence
- Provide assistance and support to Service Engineers in carrying out all aspects of on-site servicing, repairs and installation works of pumps and pressurised water and waste systems
- You will work on customers premises; hotels, hospitals, office blocks, leisure facilities etc…
- Cover the Southern region, based from Southampton depot
Salary & Benefits
- The hours are 47.5 per week (door to door) with one hour's unpaid lunch per day
- Salary is £21-£24k depending on experience
- Company van, Mobile phone
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays raising by 1 extra day each full year of service
- Pension - Employer contribution is 4%, Employee contribution is 5%.
- Profit Share Scheme
Some previous experience in a related field would be beneficial but not essential; pumps, HVAC, building services, air conditioning, refrigeration, electrical, Navy, REME
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.