£27000 - £35000 per annum + company car + bonus
12 days ago
Your discipline can be: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
An ambitious sales engineer is required to join innovation led, engineering solutions provider. Primarily
in the areas of electro-pneumatics, sensors and controls for manufacturing & production machinery
automation applications within most manufacturing environments. Sectors: food & bev, automotive,
aerospace, process & industrial, FMCG, pharma.
We are looking for a determined sales person, likely to be an engineering graduate with a strong desire to build a technical sales career.
12 months sales and product training will be invested in you.
· Working from home, covering the South East of England.
· Extensive training and support offered
· Selling to process improvement solutions to existing and new customers throughout territory
· Account management and self-generated new business sales, following up enquiries
· Supporting existing customer base
· Identifying opportunities for new solutions and work with engineering team and suppliers to develop
· Genuinely looking for a field sales position
· Mechanical Engineering graduate or HND or apprentice trained
· Previous sales experience prefered but not essential e.g. internal sales or technical support or applications engineer or technical sales
· Driving licence
· £25,000-£35,000 DOE
· Performance related bonus
· Car (Fully expensed)
Home office set up: Laptop, Phone
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.