£25000 - £27000 per annum
18 days ago
Location: Bradford, BD4
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Department: European Road Freight
Hours: Standard operating hours - Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client offers a complete end to end supply chain service with a unique intelligent supply chain model.
Founded in 1997 they have been embracing and developing new technology to create a forward thinking and customer-centric service.
Become part of team who design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the process.
- 25 days holiday allowance excluding bank holidays
- Staff discounts - up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & give-aways
- Free tea and coffee
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
General purpose of the position:
- To create a shared vision, energise others, challenge status quo & drive change
- To manage SLA's by transport customers and advise on service interventions when SLAs are at risk
- To build strong relationships with existing customers and team
- To ensure all invoicing is completed accurately and supporting customers with invoicing processes
- To manage claims processes for service failures
- To advise the operations team on service interventions to prevent service failures
- Transport contract reviews with key customers
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.