Up to £25000 per annum
28 days ago
Location: Bradford, BD4
Hours: 8am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client offers a complete end to end supply chain service with a unique intelligent supply chain model.
Founded in 1997 they have been embracing and developing new technology to create a forward thinking and customer-centric service.
Become part of team who design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the process.
- 25 days holiday allowance excluding bank holidays
- Staff discounts - up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & give-aways
- Free tea and coffee
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
Customer SLA management:
- To track and monitor SLAs by customer including but not limited to OTD, POD tracking, demurrage and GIT insurance
- To support with invoicing processes for customers
- To manage claims processes for service failures
- To advise the operations team on service interventions to prevent service failures
- To manage customer queries through appropriate Customer Management tools
- To provide through the team relevant administration to successful transport contracts including customer location data and task creation (TJOB set up)
Customer relationship Management:
- Understanding of customer operating models and advise on process changes to support customer needs
- Transport contract reviews with key customers
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.