£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
18 Apr 00:00
A family owned, successful and growing Transport company based in the Watford area are looking for an outgoing Transport Manager. They need someone who is as good at being hands on in a Transport office as they are in a Transport yard. You will be working in a small office and it is essential that you are a team player.
£35,000 - £45,000
Monday - Friday
Rota'd Saturday AM
Company phone, laptop
28 days holiday
- Ensure full compliance of Drivers & Fleet
- Ensure cost effective route planning
- Liaise with Directors, Planners, Drivers & Customers
- Ensure safe loading / unloading of vehicles
- Agree & meet SLA's
- Set and monitor KPI's
- Identify and maximise every business opportunity
- Essential that you Hold a Manager CPC
- Must have a current HGV License
- Experience in a Pallet Network would be beneficial
- 3 years + experience as Transport Manager
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.