£21000 - £22000 per annum
23 days ago
Hours: Nights 12pm - 9am
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000pa (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to expand the existing team.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off
- Pension scheme - 8%
- Perk Box
General purpose of the position:
- Receiving of inbound land freight
- Booking in of freight
- Loading and unloading of vehicles using forklift truck
- Sort and split freight as per customer SOP's
- Inventory stock checks
- Adherence to all procedures as directed
- Use hand-held scanners as part of the warehouse management system
- Frequently complete manual handling tasks
- Maintain safe and tidy work environment including carrying out housekeeping functions in the warehouse and yard
- Ensure all health and safety and in-house procedures are followed
- Use all MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as trained
- Counter balance fork truck licence
- 5 Year referenceable history
- Clean CRC / DBS
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.