£10.2 - £11.20 per hour
21 days ago
Temp - perm
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to quickly progress within the role and take on more responsibility, must be someone committed.
Temp - Perm position - 13 weeks with agency and then all being well you will become a permanent member of their team.
Monday - Friday
40 hours per week (occasional overtime in peak periods)
- To carry out warehousing duties in any of the following areas as required: -
- Goods in - receive goods into the warehouse including quality inspection, labelling and storage in the main warehouse.
- Main warehouse - Pull orders according to PackSlip requirements ensuring priority orders are identified.
- Cutting Room - inspect and cut fabric to meet customer requirements making allowances for slubs/faults.
- Parcel and label fabric ready for despatch and confirm data relevant to the order onto the computer system.
- Label goods for return to warehouse confirming data on computer system when prompted, paying close attention to accuracy and piece notes.
- Despatch - confirm correct parcel details and delivery information producing delivery and packing notes before packaging and labelling parcels to an agreed standard ready for courier collection.
- Sampling - assist in the processing of sample requests for cuttings
- and returnable samples, ensuring correct products are picked and confirmed,
- where necessary cutting and labelling new samples.
- Drive on company business if required
- General maintenance of work area
- Follow all company health and safety policies and procedures
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.