£23000 - £29000 per annum
28 days ago
Location: Nuneaton, CV11
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £23,000 - £29,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to bring in more freight forwarding professionals to join the existing team.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off
- Pension scheme
The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and proactive Import service to all customers, overseas partners and related service providers and to deliver all aspects of Import operations with exceptional customer service.
- Monitor and action generic email boxes and respond in a timely manner.
- Interact with UK customer & overseas offices to arrange Import shipments.
- Utilising ProCarS to produce Import documentation in line with company procedures.
- Providing customs clearance instructions to the Import production team.
- Job file invoicing and Cost control.
- Ensure all queries and complaints are investigated and responded to promptly both from external internal customers and suppliers. Support sales and CSM with customer visits if requested.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.