£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Customs Coordinator- Lichfield - £22K-£24K DOE
A Leading Logistics company are looking for an Import and Export customs coordinator to join their Customs logistics team in Lichfield.
The Company is not worried at all about the uncertainty surrounded by Brexit! The complete opposite actually... they are taking advantage of other companies concerns to grow their business.
Customs experience is not essential... it is about the right person to join this company... A company that values its people and offers great stability, work life balance and opportunities to develop!
£22K-£24K depending on experience.
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday days.
Company pension of 5%
The company is owned by the employees so after a year you will be entitled to a profit share scheme!
* Complete all Customs entries from start to finish for imports and exports
* Liaise with Port Health and Customs officials on document checks
* Checking import tariffs and trade agreements Dealing with various modes of transport - Road and Sea
* Dealing with a variety of commodities
* Deal with all queries quickly and efficiently
* Build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Complete customs procedures codes and excise
* Raise issues of non-compliance and ensure remedial action is completed in accordance with customs regulations and UK/ International law
* Ensure all invoicing (notably VAT and Duty invoices) is completed in a timely manner
Key Skills/ Attributes Required:
* Knowledge of Customs is an advantage but not essential.
* Previous experience with data entry
* A willingness to work hard
* A good eye for detail
* Quick learner
#customs #seafreight #roadfreight
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.