£45000 - £50000 per annum
15 days ago
Hours: 8am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client has many years of expertise in the logistics sector - by sea, land and air. The wide range of services they offer makes them particularly attractive for mid-size and internationally operating companies. Their customers appreciate their speedy turnaround and high-quality performance.
- The Manager will take full control of the Freight Forwarding and Customs Department, made up of 6 full time employees.
- Must have a Management and Freight Forwarding background with an excellent knowledge of customs systems, HMRC regimes and query resolution
- You will manage the day-to-day business including the P&L, all processes, and the team.
- Monitor regulatory changes and security programs, such as AEO
- Develop and maintain detailed written trade compliance and ISO 9001 procedures
- Execute regulatory compliance audits both internally and externally
- Additional hours may be required to meet operational requirements
- 25 days of holiday a year, plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Death in service benefit
- On-site café and free parking
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.