£40000 - £50000 per annum
20 days ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
I'm recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a Cambridge-based manufacturer of high-value capital equipment, providing cutting-edge technology to industries including Renewables, Nuclear, Aerospace and Automotive.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established world leader in a niche field, in a role that offers a clear progression path and great stability.
- Full lifecycle product Design with 2D and 3D CAD
- Liaising with internal teams; Sales, Testing
- Producing documentation
- Industry experience in one or more of the following industries; Automation/Robotics, Heavy Engineering, High-value capital equipment, precision tooling or similar.
- Strong experience with 2D and 3D CAD software; Inventor, Solidworks or similar.
- Based in or within commutable distance of Cambridge
- £40,000-£50,000 p/a
- Pension contribution in excess of 6%
- Family Healthcare scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.