£26000 - £28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Production Planner - Eastleigh - £28,000 + Excellent Benefits & Career Development
Production Planner required to join a well established and leading manufacturer in Eastleigh. This role will be focused on analysing and optimising complex production schedule situations as well as scheduling the efficient running of production to meet Customer deliveries and Management Plan requirements
This will be a pivotal role between the Commercial and Logistics departments ensuring effective and timely communication.
The successful Production Planner will have a relevant degree qualification within Engineering, will have experience working within a manufacturing environment and will have working knowledge of Excel and SAP.
The position is easily commutable by train and there is ample parking on-site also.
Salary - £28,000
40 hours per week
Flexible working hours
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension Scheme up to 8% employer contribution
Company sick pay scheme
Health cash plan scheme
- Produce daily schedules for machine operations through the factory using SAP and Production Planning scheduling tools
- Produce a daily deployment schedule in conjunction with planned production
- Work closely with Raw Materials department to ensure timely delivery to shop floor
- Ensure timely communication of customer order status to the Commercial Department
- Analyse demand for stock and maintain appropriate stock levels
- Attend daily Production meetings and present current status of shop floor orders
- Develop and implement continuous improvement activities to maximise efficiency
- Educated to Degree level in an Engineering subject
- Must have previous experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience utilising modern Inventory Control techniques.
- Will have a comprehensive working knowledge of Excel and SAP, preferably with material master and production planning module experience.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.