£30000 - £42000 per annum
11 days ago
Project Planner required to join a fast-growing engineering company specialising in bespoke special purpose machinery for hazardous environments.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, the successful Project Planner will be responsible for the provision of internal resource planning as well as aiding live projects with their individual project plans associated with technical design and build projects. The scope will encompass planning of technical resource, with the assistance of Senior Management, for project delivery on all major projects.
Salary - £30,000-£42,000
37 hours per week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Friday 08:30-16:30
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
Death in service 4x annual salary
Cycle to work scheme
Bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- Support the Project Managers, PEM's and Technical Leads to allocate resource in-line with project and business objectives.
- Preparation of accurate project reports as required.
- Updating and owning the Project Labour Forecast (including configuration and change control).
- Updating project plans on major projects.
- Producing commentary on changes to project plans, managing critical path and forward loading.
- Assistance with preparation of monthly progress reports.
- Project administration support for design and build projects
- Help develop and maintain a good working relationship with suppliers and clients.
- Understand and record risks associated with projects.
- Project planning experience is essential.
- Experience of an engineering business preferred, ideally with experience working in a highly regulated industry such as oil & gas, defence, nuclear or pharmaceutical.
- Must have excellent proficiency of Excel and MS Project.
- Use of other computer software including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Engineering background preferred.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.