£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Sea Import Coordinator - Bradford - Up to £30,000
This freight forwarder are looking to bring on an experienced Ocean Import Coordinator to join their team in Bradford.
The scope of the role is the Coordination and execution of customer orders in accordance with their requirements and/or procedures based on company's ethics.
Up to £30,000
* Sea Freight forwarding experience
* Import customs procedure knowledge is necessary.
* Order processing management
* Customer order plausibility analysis
* Planning / Booking / Transportation orders
* Coordination/follow up of the shipment
* Customs processing Import Ocean
* Documentation administration invoicing / Digital filing
* Feedback to the customer (internal and external reporting of the shipments to the customer) by various means (mail, phone, EDI)
* Operational troubleshooting
* Non conformance reporting in accordance with the KPI's.
* Co-operation with approved subcontractors in accordance with agreed rates
* End to end processing
* Punctual and flawless order handling and documentation
* 2 years of detailed experience of logistics and forwarding operations/regulations and documentation
* Computer literacy with Microsoft Software applications and /or other market leading software applications
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.