£40000 - £45000 per annum
22 days ago
A hugely successful and fast growing design and project business is seeking a Senior Design Engineer to join their team in the stunning, rural area of Winchester.
My client is working in a niche market and offer bespoke design solutions, working from concept stage through to assembly and test. They are looking to double their headcount over the next 2 years and have a strong pipeline of work ahead of them. My client offer great career development and progression opportunities and the chance to work alongside an enthusiastic and dynamic team.
Successful applicants will have experience of machine, pressure vessel, shield / containment facility design or similar and will have working knowledge of FEA and Hand Calcs.
Salary - £35,000-£45,000
37 hours a week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Fri (08:30-16:30)
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Production of engineering concepts and technical solutions.
- To produce engineering designs and associated engineering documents (such as drawings, calculations, reports) and ensure they are completed within the required timescales.
- To progress small and medium sized engineering projects, as allocated or working as part of a team on larger projects. In both cases.
- Project work, in addition to design, will include all aspects of the design process such as draughting and testing of products.
- Concept, scheme and detail design engineering experience.
- Good engineering calculations ability. (Hans calcs, Ansys, FEA experience)
- Will ideally hold a Degree, HNC/HND qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering or a related subject.
- Must have or be eligible to obtain SC clearance.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.