£35000 - £50000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client is a manufacturer of HVAC equipment. Due to the expansion of the company and recent succes, despite covid, they are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Manager or Business Development Manager in the South East.
- Technical biased qualification highly desirable, i.e HND building services or degree qualified
- Previously demonstrable sales and / or business development experience within the HVAC industry
- Based in the South East
- Selling products within the building services and heating sectors
- Currently selling into local authorities, housing associations, developers, architects and consultants would be desirable
- £35,000 to £40,000 plus commission, realistic OTE £50,000
- Full time, permanent role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Company vehicle
- Contributory pension
Interested? Apply nor for a confidential conversation
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.