£19000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5
Salary: £19,000 to £24,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the UKs major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
They welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to expand the existing team.
* 25 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays)
* Health Care
* Have your birthday off
* Pension scheme - 8% Employer Contribution
Working in a busy 24hr warehouse, you will be working within a team up to 10 warehouse operatives. you will be responsible for receiving good's in, storage and preparing orders to go out. You will report directly into a warehouse supervisor and will be required to work in accordance with the hours stipulated in your contract of employment.
* Picking and packing orders.
* Loading and unloading of containers, stock and deliveries.
* Checking off stock, unpacking stock and restocking shelves
* Updating IT systems to ensure accurate stock control.
* Ensure all health and safety regulations within the company are adhered to.
* Maintaining a neat and tidy work area.
* Picking, packing, and shipping customer orders.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.