Up to £22000 per annum
20 days ago
Location: Tadworth, B77
Hours: 4 on 4 off, 11:00 - 19:30
Salary: £22,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to expand the existing team.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off
- Pension scheme
General purpose of the position:
- Processing inbound and outbound shipments for distribution
- Contribute to the housekeeping and general maintenance of the warehouse
- Reporting any operational queries to relevant Supervisor / Manager
- Develop and maintain good, professional working relationships with other departments and external suppliers
- Strict adherence to customer KPI's
- Comply with QSHE standards
- Control of customer storage using the management system of IMI
- Counterbalance and reach forklift license
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.